"Where there is no counsel, the people fall; but in the multitude of counselors there is safety." Proverbs 11:14

Monday 3 October 2011

Set Me Free!

... from things that are robbing away my happiness;
... to be able to see life from a higher understanding,
... from all the inclination and disposition,
... that have  a different tendency of controlling my mind:
... to create a tranquil state of mind,
... free from disturbance or agitation;
... in the physical sense,
... free from violent motion or action;
... in the mental or spiritual realm,
... free from excited or disturbing emotion or pas:
... show me the way to find t'is...
... let me not wander for long:
... let not my mind be veiled by these unwanted thoughts,
... let me pass through the dark pathway of anguish and torment:
... let me see a ray of radiant hope for my hopeless mind,
... so SET ME FREE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
- T Walling